The end of July quickly approaches and I press on to get what ever advantage I can in the LSAT. I stopped by the library on the way back from work and picked up the
Kaplan LSAT Test Book. I managed to get about 35 pages into it before leaving the library but between being sleep deprived and not having my
meds with me I thought it best to take the book home and try to get through at least a quarter of it before night fall.
I also called my lawyer's office back he won't be back to early next week, so I will call him again on Monday.
UPDATE:
This book is amazing. The logic games, (that is the really hard part,) is getting easier and almost becoming fun! Also, having used up the last of my little molskin sketch book I moved on to a much bigger one. The extra space, helps tremendously!
No comments:
Post a Comment