Tuesday, October 20, 2009

oh no.

So some schools have rolling admissions, meaning that the sooner you apply the better your chances of getting in are since the most seats are available. Apply late and you and the other late comers are going to be fighting over just a handful of remaining seats.

If I'm taking the December LSAT I will be applying late since my scores probably won't be coming back to me till Christmas, and even once I get them applying to schools and mail could delay the actual day schools get my application till early to mid January. Keep in mind that the cut off date for most schools is the start of February.

So I just finished calling everywhere I was thinking of applying:

Cal Western USF UCSD Loyola Marymount UC Hastings Pepperdine UC Davis UCLA UC Berkeley Stanford

Every single one works on rolling admissions. This leaves me, for lack of a better word, fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment