Have I just been so despondent that I'm really hoping for something better.
With the LSAT now having come and gone I can now reflect:
Why law school?
Why am I giving up art?
Why not just work at Noah's forever?
Why not try making it as an artist?
Why did I not leave art school despite how dissatisfied I was with the school and art in general?
Why did I stay with her so long when things were not getting better?
I think the answer for all these questions is the same. I'm unhappy.
not satisfied or pleased with (a situation)
The opposite being happy or satisfied.
Satisfied meaning,
fulfillment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this
Are my needs not being met? What are my needs? What are anybodies needs?
We you happy with how you think you did on the LSAT?
ReplyDeletewww.lawschoolpodcaster.com
Hi Marc. I won't know how I on the LSAT did for another 9 days. Till then I'm doing my best not to speculate.
ReplyDelete