Have a good night!
Friday, August 7, 2009
6/7 on a logic game in just under 5 minutes!
Took the LSAT again today at Boarders, this time scoring in the 80th percentile! I managed to get to every question in time save 2 of the logical reasonings puzzles. The last section of the Logic Reasoning, I did in 5 minutes scoring 6 points out of 7 possible! Not that they were easy questions but I was making choices on a much faster and more intuitive basis knowing that I was coming down to the wire. I did not even bother to make a diagram or to rewrite the rules in my own words. I just made a mad charge at the problems knocking out answers that I knew were wrong. This worked well, so well that next time I'm working on the logic games I'm gonna try to jump into them tackling the "which of these could be" questions first since they are usually taken down by rules violations anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So far I've been doing test out of books, books I don't own. Therefor I have been able to take notes on the reading passages, directly in the passages. This disadvantage may account for a few extra wasted minutes, wasted minutes that might help me earn a few extra points. Six more points will push me into the 85th percentile.
ReplyDelete